Sunday, May 4, 2008

do well in new semester

last semester, i do think that i didnt do well in my final.
after self-searching, i come out some conclusion
1) the LAN sharing in our uni 'DC++' make me download too many drama and animation to watch = wasting my time
2) and also games = wasting x 2 my time
3) too much dreaming in class due to sleepy mood cuase by the drama and game 'burn midnight oil to finish it' >.<
4) go out 'lepak' in mall too much = not only wasting x3 my time, using my energy, it also spending my money
5) cant finish my assignment and project in time, always think to finish it the next day.
last semester i finish my stuff just before final, how come i can have my revision for my final??
6) over confidence for myself (who you think you are? genius is it?)
7) bla bla bla

so now, i come out some solution to have a better time manage
1) delate the LAN sharing program 'DC++'!
2) delate the games ( a bit hard, but try)
3) sleep early, pay attention in class, dont dreaming
4) dont organise so much event, try not to go shopping so much.
5) once the lecturer give you the assignment, finish in that day!! (dont know then only can postpone *_*)
6) confedence can la, but dont tooooo over la... have some note with you, remind you not to be proud)
7) bla bla bla

No comments: