Friday, May 9, 2008

poor till gonna take off my trousers!!穷到脱裤!!

dont know why this starting semester suddenly so many events.
for me, event=money. big event=spend more money.

1) redang trip = rm 500 (confirmed)
2) kl one day trip = rm 100 (estimated)
3) wetland visit = rm50 (maybe)
total= rm650!!!!!

my god!! this month i need to eat cortices to stay alive!!

but i willing to pay for it. because i never been to those places before, and that is with my friends.
best friends, best classmates, etc.

i dont wan to miss all the activities, like my high school life. i miss too many with them.
i dont like the feeling when they talking about 'their' experience. sharing the picture without me inside... laughing there which i cant join 'them'.
some more this year (maybe) will go to UK. I wont be meet them more then 2 years. or even longer!! i do wan to keep some happy memories with them. having some pictures that my smiling face inside, i'll giggle when i recall them.

P/S I'll never ever forget you all, my friends. muacks!!

No comments: