Sunday, July 27, 2008

the magic of time --2

shit!!
my weekend still end up with the same situation.( refer to previous blog 'the magic of time')
same things happen
the time *pops* and gone
where is my time management??!!
why my day end up with nothing!!
erm... ok la, i finish 1 whole game on Saturday, and 4 movies on Sunday
can it consider nothing?? useless mun!!
2 weeks later is your final...
okeyyyy...
no more unproductive weekends!!
no more games and movies!!
no more laptop!!??
erm...
NO MORE LAPTOP.. ..... when final that time ==||

btw, this week i try to experience starvation, for better body shape, look nicer, for healthy purpose... bla bla bla.

but the reality is------
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I HAVE NO MONEY!!
.
haiz... i spend too much this month.. but i dont know where i spend the money!!
i didnt buy any cloths, bags, shoes...
i didnt go kl, but yes, alamanda...
have few movies in cinema..
buy WHY??
where my money??
just food only, need me 500??

i need to write down where i spend my money
.
.
when i go to UK...

No comments: