Monday, June 2, 2008

redang trip (2nd day)

the 2nd day in redang



early morning at the seaside with my life jacket

is that a sexy pose??

before go to the snorkelling place..


am i look horrible without specs??

fishes under the water
almost vomit on the boat. snorkelling damn tired

function of the fingers -- to cover my pimples \'0'/

have my lunch beside the beach..

tea time with 2 guy that seldom take photo

i mak myself a tattoo (last for 2 days only >.<)

people that i meet in redang
(1 gang from kelantan and the other 1 from johor and also my gang from kl)

the night at pelangi resort
white shirt guy play volleyball with us in the afternoon
green shirt guy is the son of the ketua kampong in redang
i think they drunk and dun know what they are doing.


but i know the big arm guy not drunk!! whao!! they so brave!!

3rd day morning in redang.
p/s the son of ketua kanpung make me shock that night. he look like drunk (yes he is) but he also take drug!! this is the 1st time i saw ppl that have drug. and also the 1st time saw guy kissing like gay. i'm too innocent...

No comments: