Thursday, November 13, 2008

finally

finally my house got another girl!!
finally i can talk to a girl and share my secrete!!
finally...

thank you lee chou!! and his friend!!

------------------------------------------------------
as you all know, less girls choose to study engineering. seem i start study civil engineering, its really very hard for me to get a female friend. maybe i dont really try to get 1. cause i have my best friend in INTI -- Yiying. and my secondary hostel friends-- susan and yiling. no matter what happen they will always beside me.. thats why i'm not really try to get new friends. of cause engineering very hard to get female students (i think i can consider half male :P)

but then now i suffer for no female friends to talk, the best 3 friends, 1 in Us 2 in Malaysia. (time zone different, very hard to meet them) when many things happen to me, what i can ask for suggestion is from male friends.

finally!! finally!! finally!!
a female housemate!!
who i can talk to!!
who can give me girls opinions!!
lead me to become more girlish!!
haha

I HAVE A NEW HOUSEMATE!!!
(too excited-- ^_^v)

1 comment:

Jin said...

wei congrates! haha finally got girl stay wit u..
how r u there ar? enjoy?